I teach workshops and classes that focus on sensory experience, hands-on skill building, historical context, and creative expression. These events frequently incorporate seasonal and wildcrafted ingredients as well as herbs and spices from around the world.
• foraging and wildcrafting
• sensory experience of food and nature
• food preservation including canning, pickling, and fermenting
• cooking with herbs and spices
• DIY bar ingredients, sodas, shrubs, bitters, liqueurs
Public classes are often held at urban parks, museums, boutiques, and other venues. I also do private workshops for individuals, groups, and businesses.
If you are interested in booking a public or private class, please contact me.