I teach workshops and classes that focus on sensory experience, hands-on skill building, creativity, and empowerment.
• wildcrafting and foraging
• sensory experience of food and nature
• food preservation including canning, pickling, and fermenting
• cooking with herbs and spices
• soda making, DIY bar ingredients, and other seasonal beverages
• starting a community food swap
Public classes are often held at urban parks, museums, boutiques, and other venues. I also do private workshops for individuals, groups, and businesses.
If you are interested in booking a public or private class, please contact me.